Nursery Care for ages 0-5 is offered during the 10:30am Worship Service.
Children’s Worship Children are dismissed during 10:30am
service to have a time of their own worshiping at their own level.
Awesome Kids are K-6th graders. They meet
on Wednesdays after school (when school is in session) for singing, Bible study,
prayer, mission study, discipleship and crafts led
by well-trained lay leaders.
1. To lead children to an understanding that Jesus Christ is God.
2. To lead children into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
3. To develop in children a hunger to know God’s Word and apply it to their lives.
4. To develop/deepen the child’s relationship with Christ so that he/she is aware of God’s provision and presence.
5. To have opportunities for the children to make lasting friendships with others.
6. To acquaint children with four disciplines: study, prayer, service and worship.
7. To provide opportunity and encourage children to memorize verses/sections from the Bible.
8. To teach children about missions and introduce them to the need and role missionaries have throughout the world.